Our approach is as much employee-oriented as it is student-oriented. A career with us essentially means interacting with young minds to recognize and understand their innate desires and aspirations, nurture it and spur them onto greater heights.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the personal and professional development of all our employees. Enriching and advancing employee skills in instruction, advising and administration are fundamentally important to our continued excellence.
- English Teacher - Secondary Section (ICSE experience of grade 7 to 10 preferably)
- Maths and Science Teacher – Secondary Section (ICSE experience of grade 6 to 8 with physics or chemistry preferably)
- Associate Teachers - Primary Section (grade 1)
- Art Teacher - Secondary Section (ICSE experience of grade 6 to 10, especially of grade 9 and 10)
- Art Teacher - Primary Section (ICSE experience)
- Physics Teacher – Secondary Section (ICSE experience of grade 9 and 10)
- Special Educator - Preferably with experience in Primary Section.
- Special Educator - Preferably with secondary and ICSE board experience.
- Counselor - Preferably with experience in Secondary Section.
- Admin – min 5 years experience in the same field preferred.
Interested Candidates can apply to: email@example.com